Rooibos and Herbal Teas
Rooibos: A multi-wonder herb, Aspalathus linearis, indigenous to South Africa, grown in the Cederberg mountains, near Clanwilliam in the Western Cape. Known for its anti-allergic, anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-ageing properties. Annique's special blend of 80% leaves and only 20% twigs for high antioxidant levels
Also Organically grown Simply Rooibos, limited edition, now discontinued.
Rooibos when combined with other herbs: like Rosehip & horsetail for Anti-ageing benefits, Chai (cardamon, black pepper, ginger, cloves and cinnamon) and Coconut for heart health and anti-inflammatory benefits, Dandelion and milk Thistle to Cleanse the liver, Hemp Seed (Cannabis sativa) a natural pain reliever, Olive Leaf for immune booster and powerful antioxidants, Moringa for a boost in energy and mental clarity, Mountain buchu, it can help clean out Bladder and Kidneys, or with Senna to give you a colon cleanse, with Mint -Mentha Longifolia to help relieve stomach ailments, with Wild Jasmine to help relax you, with Melissa folium, lemon balm, to give you a good night rest, with Cinnamon to balance sugar levels, with Fennel to help speed up your metabolism, with Ginger root to help detoxify your system, Honeybush for health management in obesity, cholesterol, nausea, stomach pains, and diabetes.
Green Rooibos, which is unfermented rooibos, to help promote a natural, healthy well being as it is extremely high in antioxidants, is anti-ageing, and controls cholesterol.
ENJOY A CUPPA WELNESS!
For added enjoyment and health benefits try our TASTE T Range - Flavoured Rooibos but taste tea: Honey flavoured Rooibos and also Lemon, Strawberry and Peach flavoured rooibos teas. Great too, served cold. #TEASmustfall - check out our monthly specials!
Rooibos is Caffeine free and low in tannins. Free of colourants, preservatives, gluten and sugar.
Reasons to drink Rooibos: ~you are prone to bacterial infection, viruses or allergies,
~ you have diabetes, high cholesterol, liver impairment, heart problems,
~ you play sport - Rooibos a good thirst quencher, it restores the body's equilibrium because of its high mineral content.
ROOIBOS AND HERBAL TEAS ~ NUTRITION FROM MOTHER NATURE