Annique Rooibos Tea

Annique Rooibos Tea

Annique's Rooibos tea, from the Good earth of the Cape of Good Hope, in the Western Cape, South Africa. It is superior blend of 80% leaves and 20% twigs. Fermented or green rooibos. Each batch is tested on the ORAC scale to make sure it has the right antioxidant level for good health. Combined with herbs for added benefits.

Varieties: 80 teabags, 10 teabags, 50g of rooibos and herbs mix, and a limited edition of 50g loose rooibos leaves in a gold #Annique50 celebration packaging 


Annique Rooibos Loose Leaf Tea

Annique Rooibos Loose Leaf Tea

50g: Rooibos a herbal tea unique to South Africa, rich in antioxidants, minerals and flavour, a..

R59.00

Rooibos & Chamomile, 20 Teabags

Rooibos & Chamomile, 20 Teabags

50g: This blend will help lift your spirits and to soothe stress and anxiety and more benefits - to ..

R59.00

Rooibos & Milk Thistle & Dandelion Tea - 20 sachets

Rooibos & Milk Thistle & Dandelion Tea - 20 sachets

50g: This Rooibos & herbs tea can help to cleanse, purify and regenerate the liver naturally. Ro..

R59.00

Rooibos & Olive Leaf Tea - 20 teabags

Rooibos & Olive Leaf Tea - 20 teabags

50g: NOW DISCONTINUED. Soft floral flavour of Olive Leaf complemented by the full-bodied richness of..

R59.00

Rooibos and Hemp Seed Herbal Tea, 20 sachets

Rooibos and Hemp Seed Herbal Tea, 20 sachets

50g: Tea with purpose. Healthy hemp, the natural pain reliever blended with Annique's superior rooib..

R59.00

Rooibos and Honeybush, 20 Teabags

Rooibos and Honeybush, 20 Teabags

50g: With a soft, floral, honey flavour of honeybush. This delicious and powerful antioxidant Tea ca..

R59.00

Rooibos and Moringa Tea - 20 Teabags

Rooibos and Moringa Tea - 20 Teabags

50g: Start your day off healthy with a boost in energy and mental clarity. The flavanoids, phenolic ..

R59.00

Rooibos Chai & Coconut, 20 sachets

Rooibos Chai & Coconut, 20 sachets

50g: A spicy tea containing a multitude of benefits from Rooibos plus healh benefits from chai and c..

R59.00

Rooibos Rosehip & Horsetail Tea 20 sachets

Rooibos Rosehip & Horsetail Tea 20 sachets

50g: With  anti-ageing benefits, treating the skin from within. The minerals of horsetail can h..

R59.00

Rooibos, 80 Teabags

Rooibos, 80 Teabags

200g: Red Bush Tea/Rooibos Tea/Red Gold. Annique sells only Superior grade rooibos which contai..

R75.00

Taste T Strawberry flavoured Rooibos, 20 sachets

Taste T Strawberry flavoured Rooibos, 20 sachets

50g: Ideal for Summer Iced Teas as a healthy alternative to sugary, fizzy drink. Add sliced fruit an..

R59.00

Taste T, Lemon flavoured Rooibos, 20 Teabags

Taste T, Lemon flavoured Rooibos, 20 Teabags

50g: Annique's finest Rooibos is combined with a juicy, zesty and light lemon flavour to make this c..

R59.00

Rooibos & Buchu  - 20 Teabags

Rooibos & Buchu - 20 Teabags

50g: Bladder and Kidney Tea with Barosma betulina, better known as Mountain Buchu, which h..

R39.00 R59.00

 Rooibos & Mint - 20 Teabags

Rooibos & Mint - 20 Teabags

50g:  Stomach Tea with Mentha longifolia, a powerful antiseptic useful in helping to ..

R59.00

 Rooibos and Senna - 20 Teabags

Rooibos and Senna - 20 Teabags

50g: an anti-bacterial herb which can help bring natural relief from constipation, Colon Cleans..

R59.00

Rooibos & Jasmine  - 20 Teabags

Rooibos & Jasmine - 20 Teabags

50g: Relax Tea with Jasminum officinale, is excellent for relaxation. For an acne prone sk..

R59.00

Baby Rooibos Tea

Baby Rooibos Tea

100g: Organic, rooibos teabags, suitable for baby from 6 Months for an anti-allergenic and nutrition..

R65.00 R80.00

Green Rooibos Tea - 20 Teabags

Green Rooibos Tea - 20 Teabags

50g:  Unfermented Annique rooibos, organically grown for a healthier you! It is extremely high ..

R39.00 R59.00

Rooibos and Melissa Leaf  - 20 Teabags

Rooibos and Melissa Leaf - 20 Teabags

50g: Better known as Lemon Balm, promotes restful sleep and prevents insomnia. Melissa has calming a..

R59.00

 Rooibos and Ginger - 20 Teabags

Rooibos and Ginger - 20 Teabags

50g: Detox Tea - to help remove toxins from organs and to help improve circulation. Ginger..

R59.00

Showing 1 to 20 of 21 (2 Pages)