Rooibos & Herbs
Only In the Cederberg of the Western Cape, does South Africa's wonder herb grow. Rooibos is one of the Fynbos plants which forms part of the cape floral kingdom.
Annique's Rooibos contains 80% leaves and only 20% twigs so is nutritious and high in potent unique antioxidants. TRy our Detox Tea - Rooibos with ginger root and more...
Find out more about the processing, health and beauty benefits, and Top Living with Annique's superior range of tea through these informative videos.
Enjoy your Rooibos journey with Annique and @Leaves-and-Twigs.
A unique South African herb, Rooibos, Red Bush, or Red Gold is becoming sort after world wide.
There are no products to list in this category.